Tuesday, September 4, 2012



Plaid For Back To School!

Vintage-inspired school girl outfit

.
Kate Spade New York Fireside Plaid Small Coal Tote,Lacqured Red,One Size found on Polyvore

plaid for the guys

An apple for teacher.

Tartan iphone cover!
Wooden Ruler Growth Chart

back to school

Back to school

<3<3

See that red plaid lunchbox. I had one just like that in first grade! How I loved that lunchbox and some mean 3rd grader stole it from me. I am still bitter.

Green Plaid Coat


Blackboard

pretty

plaid plaid plaid my-style

school supplies

Eek! love this dress!

it's a plaid, plaid, plaid world

plaid!!

pencils

fall fashion

plaid

old school desk

Rainboots!


Plaid


Plaid on Plaid

Football

Boarding School Prep

Boarding School Prep

Old-fashioned School-Miniature/Unique/Collectible






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the great comments! I will do my best to reply and I will always follow you back!